My rubric for good Dataviz
I’ve been meaning for a while to define what good Data Visualization looks like to me. So I decided to create this rubric. It is not meant to be scientific or too serious, but it helps me explain what to look for and what to expect when analyzing visuals (also you could use it to assess the ones you elaborate):
I will revisit it in the future to see if I can further polish it, but in the meantime, I hope you find it useful :-).
New posts coming up:
(published every two weeks 🙂 )
- How to present Realistic Evaluation Findings
- Mapping Evaluation Criteria along Project Cycle
- Mapping Evaluation Phases
- Visualizing the Efficiency criterion
- Other ways of visualizing Regressions?
- Mapping levels of evidence
Stay tuned! 🙂
You want to see more Visuals?